Goldratt Research Labs offers the following value-added services to the private and public sector:
1. Research projects – The objective of aresearch project normally includes quantifying the extent and system wide consequences of a business problem, identifying the most likely root causes, developing a simple and robust TOC based solution to address these causes, and validating and improving on these through implementation of "proof-of-concept" pilots. Research projects can be done on a daily fee basis for on-site and off-site research and support, and/or be results-based where a significant part of the fees is conditional on actual results achieved.
Examples of past research projects can be found in the "Case Study" section and includes research objectives such as "Finding a solution to shortages and surpluses within book publishing", "How to implement TOC within a standard ERP system like SAP" and "How to apply TOC to help key stakeholders within City Councils in Africa contribute in providing (much) better basic services with the same resources in less time."
2. Strategy & Tactic design and validation workshops – Goldratt Research Labs have developed an innovative holistic strategy and tactic design and stakeholder contribution and consensus process to help organizations identify decisive competitive edges (DCEs) necessary for achieving profitable growth, and identify what changes will be necessary and sufficient to build these decisive competitive edges (DCEs), to fully capitalize on them, and to sustain them. During these workshops, we use HARMONY S&T expert system software, custom developed by GRL, to facilitate and accelerate the process to help leadership teams design, validate (with stakeholders), plan and monitor implementation of their organizational Strategies and Tactics.
3. Executive education and coaching – Goldratt Research Labs can assist organizations to custom develop and roll-out executive and management education and coaching programs as well as education simulations, covering all the applications of Theory of Constraints (TOC). These include the TOC way of managing supply chain logistics (drum-buffer-rope, replenishment, dynamic buffer management), Project management (Critical Chain Project Management), Finance and Measurements (Throughput Accounting), Sales & Marketing (Building Unrefusable Offers) and Business Strategy. GRL also offer "train-the-trainer" programs in TOC's 5-day innovative Management Skills Workshop (MSW) program to empower managers and employees with TOC's powerful critical thinking and conflict resolution tools as well as the Odyssey program.
4. Project Implementation audit – Goldratt Research Labs can, on request, provide both on-site and off-site implementation auditing services (to support steering committees) to ensure the correct focus and full achievement of expected results in implementation the organizational Strategies and Tactics, and to assist in finding simple solutions for complexities and obstacles that frequently arise during implementation.
5. Value ERP program – Many organizations struggle with capitalizing on the full value that can and should be achieved from implementing an ERP system. Over the past five years, Goldratt Research Labs have developed a unique process that will ensure that organizations considering implementing or upgrading their ERP systems will achieve maximum value in the shortest possible time. Examples of how this approach benefited organizations such as ABB and Daiwa House can be viewed in the Case Studies section.
6. Equity partnerships – Goldratt Research Labs also offers, as one of its new business models, the opportunity to exchange our unique knowledge and services for equity in businesses that could benefit from these, to help accelerate the successful commercialization of their innovative technologies that can benefit industries managing scarce resources such as energy, health, agriculture and mining.